A Family Portrait Session is a great way to document the life and growth of your family. My wife and I love taking photos of our kids so we can look back on each stage of their lives as they grow up. I like to keep my family portrait sessions relaxed and stress free. I offer a few different packages based on most common needs, however I can customize for any situation.
Family Portrait Session Pricing:
- Basic 1 Hour Session: This includes one hour of photography on location or in studio. $250
- Basic 2 Hour Session: This includes two hours of photography which is enough time for multiple location. $320
- Hybrid Session 1 Hour: This includes an hour of photography and video. This session includes one DVD. $475
- Extra Hour of Photography: $120
- Add a disc of images: $75
- Add a DVD Slideshow of images (Includes music and DVD Title Screen): $75
Prints and Other Stuff: There are countless options when it comes to printing your photos. I have found that it is best to sit down after the photos are ready to be viewed and go through them. At that time I can answer any questions you might have about printing photos. Whether you handle your printing professionally through me or use your disc to print at a location of your choice, I am available to answer questions. I have samples of prints and books in my studio.
What is a Hybrid Photography Session? Hybrid Photography is the combination of Photography and Videography. It feels like a normal Photography session but video clips will also be captured to create a fun photo/video slideshow that will be edited into a DVD.
Traveling Costs: I do not charge to travel to locations with in a 30 minute drive of my office. Travel costs from there are $25 per 30 minutes of travel time (driving).