Wedding Photography Info
I photographed my first wedding in 2005 for a friend. I instantly fell in love with photographing weddings. My style is very modern and vibrant. My moto is “Get it right in camera.” You can’t fix everything in Photoshop.
My goal is to capture your special day as it unfolds. My promise to you is to capture your wedding in a documentary fashion that will allow you to relive those moments as you view them in pictures and video. My package pricing is customized to fit each of my unique clients needs. If you would like to receive a pricing list by email, please fill out the form below.
I always work with at least one assistant or second shooter. You will receive high resolution digital files at no extra cost on a cd or usb flash drive.
It is hard to list pricing online because each wedding is different. I prefer to create a Photography Package that fits your needs.
Wedding Photography Package Includes
- Documentary Style Coverage Of Your Day – See Q&A Below
- Amazing DVD Slideshow like the one below!
- Discounted Engagement Portrait Session – Details
- Disc or Flash Drive of your wedding images – see sample here
- Online Proofing, Viewing and Ordering through WHCC Pro Photo Lab
- Custom Images for Social Network Sharing – For Facebook!
Wedding Photography Package Options
- Photo Prints – Regardless of your printing budget, my promise is to get you the prints you want at an affordable price. See my FAQ section for more details.
- Guest Sign In Book – Sample
- Hard Cover Proof Book – Includes 100 of your favorite images from your wedding day.
- Modern & Traditional Style Wedding Albums – Online Sample Coming Soon
There are literally hundreds of things you can do with your photos. My job is to help you get the most out of your pictures by making suggestions based on your needs.
I know that price is not the only thing that comes into play when deciding who to hire as your photographer. The photos from your wedding day will be something that you will cherish forever, I understand that you expect the best and desire to get the most value for your money.
My promise is to find the perfect photographer for your wedding, whether that’s me or not.
I would love to meet with you and your fiance to discuss those details together. No pressure, and I don’t want you to make a decision until you are secure with it. Please take a moment and fill out the form below.
Other Offerings & Services
- Wedding Videography – Capture your day in HD Video.
- Photobooth with Onsite Printing Options – Full 4×6 High Quality Prints.
- Videobooth: Let your guests record fun and personal messages for you to watch later.
- Wedding Website: I built this website, I can build you a custom wedding website or blog to keep your guests updated. Ask me about the website I built for my own wedding.
Some Questions You May Have
Q: Ok, so what is Documentary Style Wedding Photography?
A: You are probably familiar with the photographer that poses every shot, or how about the Photojournalist Style Photographer? The problem with posing every shot is that you take away from the magic of the moment. Some photographers need this control. Other Photographers are Photojournalist Style Photographers, which is really a nice way of saying that they are a wall flower with a camera.
My approach is to document everything that is happening as it unfolds. I will guide the two of you into moments that I think emphasize on your personalities and love for each other. Read the next answer which explains why I include an engagement session with my wedding packages.
Q: So Jerad, why should we do an Engagement Shoot?
A: It’s great you ask, I suggest an Engagement Session because I want to get to know the two of you before your wedding day. I believe that you can make great images when you know your subjects. The Engagement Session also gives the two of you a good idea of how things will flow when I am taking your photos, which will result in much more natural and relaxed wedding photos. It’s very similar to the Bride’s trial run with the hair stylist; you want to know what to expect. I also think it is important to know the guy who will be following you around with a camera all day. At the very least, you will have some nice portraits to show off at your wedding and to enjoy in your home.
Q: Jerad, our budget is not that high, what do you suggest we do?
A: Fill out the form regardless! I want to meet with you and make sure you get the photography you deserve for your wedding day. If we can work it out and it ends up being me, then great! If not, then I will make sure you get a great photographer that fits your needs and your budget.